Monday, April 4, 2011

Keeping in touch whilst you travel just got easier...and more exciting!

When I am on holiday, I am one of those people that will send a group email to my loved ones to let them know how we are going, or just rely on Facebook (status updates) to let them know all is well!  Im lucky if this is done once during a holiday, as lets face it, there is just so much to do, explore and conquer when your away with your bambinos!

So... when I found out about this iphone/ipad/android app that allows you to actually convert a holiday snap in to an actual postcard that is then printed and mailed I was VERY excited!  This could also work as a way to announce a new baby's arrival, an engagement, moving house, the list is endless!

Simply Postcards mails your photos and images as real postcards!  It seems pretty easy to use as well

1)  Choose your photo and select from a number of border options

2) Add a personal message

3)  Choose an address from your contacts list

....and hit send!





You purchase postcard credits from within the app, and your first postcard is free. You can send them from anywhere in the world, to anywhere in the world. Reviews are positive!

I am really looking forward to testing this out during our trip to Bali later in the year! I could do my postcards whilst sipping a Margherita watching the bambinos play in the pool!

And lets face it....everyone LOVES getting snail mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment