Monday, February 28, 2011

Trade Shows

Well the last month has just flown by! Spruced Goose (and my girls) have been keeping me so busy I haven't had time to sit and write! My oldest daughter has started school, my youngest has started getting up before 6am and my hubby has changed jobs so our household has been in chaos!

I spent two days in Sydney with mum attending Kids In Style and the Reed Gift Fair and have found some fantastic new products for Spruced Goose! Winter is sure going to be stylish!  It was awesome to meet so many people as well.  For so long I have been emailing these lovely people nearly daily whilst we 'conduct business' but had no idea who was at the end of that @address!  Its great to meet others who are as passionate about children's wear as I am (and love for it to be stylish!!).

Today I received our first box of Pickle & Pop Gumboots for our upcoming Winter season and I felt like a kid at Christmas!!  These are just divine and look so stylish on my girls feet! Will post some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment